Monday, February 23, 2009

February 21, 2009

Saturday! Many stacked tasks of the week need to complete today, starting from shopping, reading computer arithmetic 4 chapter for assignment, and most important is the dance practice session of GARBA! I started day very late (around 11:30AM) due to last night party hang-over. I did some study till 3:00PM and then went for the GARBA practice session. The most encouraging part of GARBA session is girls to boys ratio! There were 8 girls (including 2 non-indian, I guess europian) and only 4 boys!!! Balle balle... Balle balle...! After returning from the GARBA session, I went for the shopping and then study computer arithmetic chapter 2. Then again return to the report, final proof reading for the English grammar, mainly articles. I finished the task of report proof reading at around 5:00AM in the morning. Today was amazing day with lots of switching from one task to another.

No comments: