Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

The celebration on Valentine's Day signifies the love and affection and celebrated by the lover in most of the countries. In India, lovers wait for this day to celebrate, mostly enjoy it by spending evening in pub / party, restaurants, at home or something else. At the end, they just want to enjoy the day and dedicate it for their loved ones. However, in western countries (based on the experience in Netherlands), lovers doesn't need any special day to celebrate their love. Their every day is equally enjoyable and full with love and affection. I didn't saw any special event happening around the city, could be because I didn't went to party place. But still, I don't see any big news, offers, or arrangements as such. I still remember that the restaurants and pubs have special arrangements for this day. One more reason for my short vision is because I didn't go anywhere as such today. I wakeup at 2:00PM so, spent more than half a day for sleeping and than doing the basic work like cooking / cleaning / bla bla. However, I would say that I enjoyed the day because I am happy this time. And the happiness is something which I am always looking for. So, everything is perfect if I am happy.

Let's talk more about the Valentine's Day! Just one day is not enough for lovers to celebrate, so they made a really long week based celebration. Each day in the week is dedicated for some particular task. These tasks are starts from very beginning of the love to the intense love. Last year, I posted a blog on each day and dedicated some song. However, this year, things have been changed a lot and I am very busy in my thesis work. So, I could not able to post any blog since past two months. Than, I got an idea, let's post the entire one week stuff on one day! So let's talk about every day one by one. Since, I haven't thought about the songs, I will put all the last year songs here.

February 7: Rose Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Nahin Saamne from Taal):

February 8: Propose Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Agar Mai Kahun from Lakshya):

February 9: Chocolate Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Hey Sona from Tara Rum Pum):

February 10: Teddy Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Tumhi Dekho Na from Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna):

February 11: Promise Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Tenu Leke from Salaam E Ishq):

February 12: Kiss Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Zara Zara Touch Me from Race):

February 13: Hug Day!
A song dedicated to my love (Aaja Shaam Hone Aayi from Maine Pyaar Kiya):

February 14: Valentine's Day!
Than finally the best song dedicated to my love (Tujh Me Rab Dikhata Hai from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi):

Its already 12 o'clock and I should sleep now.
Good Night.

No comments: