Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 15, 2010

The day begins with a phone call! Very early in the morning, but no, actually it was night which I just realized after checking the received call history. Never mind, that was night, but again another call in the morning! Oh my god! What happen to the people, why do they call in the morning 6AM, but than I realized that it was 10:30AM in India. This call was from Deepu bhaiya. He is one of the guys who always inspire me to do the best. I still remember all the talks and energetic thought given by him. I wish I always get learning from him. So, my day begins with a wonderful conversation, followed by another round of sleep! (I am such a lazy guy).

Finally, I wakeup at around 9AM, had my breakfast, check the assignment of the students, made some notes and ready for the college. I reached to the college at around 12 or so. My day started with responding email for the issues in the second assignment. I also had meeting with my prof. and met many students to discuss their problems. Apart from the academic work, I managed some database for ISAdelft, but didn't spend much time. I will do more work in the coming days. Finally, I got some time around 4PM to get my lunch and made call to my family. I was very irregular in making call to my parents since few weeks, but now I have to restore the habit. I met with my prof again, and finished some more work. Now, it was around 10:30PM and time to ho home. In the home, I spoke to my friend and that's it. Now it's time to sleep.

But, before sleeping, I would like to say...

Pyar ke liye char pal kam nahee the,
Kabhee tum nahee the, kabhee ham nahee the
Pyar ke hasi ab ye mausam nahee the
Kabhee tum nahee the, kabhee ham nahee the


Good Night

No comments: